Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced licensed therapist or recent graduate with a background in social work and/or mental health care for a stimulating and rewarding career as an Addictions Counselor and IOT Group Facilitator. The therapist will join our existing clinical team in Avon, Indiana within Hendricks County, providing one on one and IOT group therapy and coordinating treatments.
Cummins is one of the State’s top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Provide individual and group therapy with adults ages 16 years and older who have addictions
Have frequent contact with community referral resources
Complete accurate assessments and keep up to date documentation of services provided
Be part of a close knit team of clinicians including LMHCs and LCSWs
Opportunities for professional development and ongoing trainings
Participation in interdisciplinary Team Staffing with Psychiatrists and HSPP
- Must possess a master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Prefer a license as a clinical addiction counselor (LCAC) in the State of Indiana; or a license as an addiction counselor (LAC) in the State of Indiana with previous addiction experience.
- Prefer experience working with adults with addictions diagnosis or co-morbid diagnoses of Substance Use and Mental Health
- Requires flexibility to work occasional evenings.
Cummins Benefits Include:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Will provide clinical supervision hours at no cost
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
- We offer a $2,000 sign on bonus to qualified Master’s level clinicians
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins. Apply today!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.