Hey folks,

Looking to live overseas and have an adventure? MCCS Behavioral Health in Iwakuni Japan is looking for an Licensed Independent Practitioner for a Substance Abuse Counselor position. Must be licensed with a masters degree and a drug/alcohol certification.

Fantastic opportunity to work overseas!


(Can not answer questions here but job can also be found on usajobs.gov).