Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking an experienced licensed therapist or recent graduate with LAC or LCAC and a background in social work and/or mental health care, to a stimulating and rewarding career as an Addictions Counselor. The Addictions Counselor will join our existing clinician team in Crawfordsville, Indiana within Montgomery County, providing one on one and group therapy and coordinating treatments.
- Provide individual and group therapy with adults ages 16 years and older who have addictions
- Have frequent contact with community referral resources
- Complete accurate assessments and keep up to date documentation of services provided
- Be part of a close knit team of clinicians including LMHCs and LCSWs
- Opportunities for professional development and ongoing trainings
- Participation in interdisciplinary Team Staffing with Psychiatrists and HSPP
- Must possess a master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Must possess a license as a clinical addiction counselor (LCAC) in the State of Indiana; or a license as an addiction counselor (LAC) in the State of Indiana with previous addiction experience.
- Prefer experience working with adults with addictions diagnosis or co-morbid diagnoses of Substance Use and Mental Health. Requires flexibility to work occasional afternoon or evenings.
Cummins is one of the State’s top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
Cummins Benefits Include:
- Competitive salaries
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Full reimbursement of licensure application and exam fees
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins, Apply today!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.