Why You’ll Love This Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job
Do you take pride in providing exceptional patient care? Want to leverage your experience with substance abuse to give clients the tools to navigate their daily lives? Take the next step in your career and join the Aware Recovery Care team today in this Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) job in our Worcester, MA location.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), you will be responsible for the coordinating and managing client care. In addition to executing the duties of a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) on our multidisciplinary Addiction Care Team. You will also serve to make any other arrangements, whether through ARC or outside providers, that are deemed necessary or beneficial to the client’s health and overall progression.
Find inspiration from your coworkers as you work toward a common goal and create lasting connections with clients and team members alike. Thrive in your career and strengthen your skills as you make a difference in lives struggling with substance abuse.
Join the Aware Recovery Care family and apply for our Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) job today!
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job Responsibilities
- Admission, care management, and discharge of a caseload of clients receiving recovery services in the home and transport clients to ARC related appointments when needed.
- Assessing and developing a treatment plan to meet individual ARC client needs.
- Understand and consider client care goals and make the client a major part of their treatment and recovery.
- Regular evaluation of client progress, including crisis intervention as appropriate.
- Submit timely clinical documentation in an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Coordinate services with the client, family and all providers involved in the treatment plan.
- Advocate for the client and ensure they know and understand their rights.
- Supervise and delegate services rendered to the client by the CRA in accordance with organization policies.
- Identify client and family needs for services or other community resources and referral for same when appropriate.
- Participate in orientation, teaching, and supervision of other client care staff.
- Participate in Case Review, supervision, continuing education, and professional development.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Job Qualifications
- Must be Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LISW), Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)/Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC).
- Minimum one year of professional clinical social work experience.
- Demonstrate various key competencies such as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Complete a Urine Drug Screen following manufacturer instructions.
- Complete and review various modules and policies.